Here's a step-by-step guide of what to expect:
- While on the website, click "take a free evaluation" and answer a few simple questions to get connected with a provider in your state. You will be connected with a provider if you're a good fit and there are providers with booking availability in your state of legal residency.
- After reading through the provider profiles and what they specialize in, select your provider and schedule your initial visit at a time that's convenient for you.
- On the booking page you'll be prompted to enter your payment information that will be stored for future services. For the initial online visit we'll temporarily process a $10 deposit to validate your card and the remaining balance of $139 will be charged 24 hours before the appointment.
- You'll receive a confirmation email with an intake form attached.
- Complete the intake form before your scheduled visit. As a rule of thumb, we recommend having your intake forms completed at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Test your device before your video visit. Prior to your first telehealth online visit, you may want to ensure your visit will go smoothly. Please visit: https://intakeq.com/telehealth/prepare Visit this URL and review the available sections for further information about your visit and how to test your device.
- Please join your video call through the link provided, at least 10 minutes prior to the start time, using your invitation code. Meanwhile, please make sure you have registered for the client portal. Your initial online visit is via a secure private channel. Your provider will review your situation and symptoms. If diagnosed, your treatment plan will begin immediately.
- If medication is included in your treatment, it will be sent to your local pharmacy right after your visit. If you have insurance, you can use it to pick up your prescription.
What will happen after that?
- You'll have short online visits (follow-ups) with your provider as needed, working together to tailor your treatment plan to your specific needs.**
- You can communicate with your provider inside your client portal via messaging.
- If you need a prescription renewal while between visits, your provider may schedule a refill* only visit (no video needed), send you a refill form to complete in order to refill your medication.
*Please note refill only visits may not be available in all states.
**Hybrid services in certain states, which may require an in-person visit. To learn more about the specific in-person visit requirements and locations, please contact your provider directly.